Saturday, May 7, 2011

Birth Mother's day

I have been having a hard few days. I was looking forward to going to Michael McLean adoption celebration with another birthmom but plans fell through. I had been planning on a play date with my nephew and birth son but that fell through too. I felt like everything I tried to do was falling through. I wanted to do something fun to celebrate and nothing was working and I have been depressed. Today has been better. My mom and Dad gave me a pretty necklace, earrings, card and flowers and wished me Happy Mother's Day. I also got a card and plant from my brother and his wife. My sister called me and wished me Happy Birth Mother's Day. I also talked to the adoptive mom and I get to see Spencer on Wednesday! Things are looking up. I hope that all my birth mom friends were able to celebrate today or Mother's day and didn't have a rough day. I know it can be a hard time. I have had many Mother's days that have been hard but it's nice to be recognized and remembered. I'm glad my family was able to do that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment