skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
never forgotten, always loved.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
spotlight
I am the weekly spotlight on this other blog. check it out!
http://becauseadoptionmatters.blogspot.com/2010/02/weekly-spotlight-jennilee.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit
Adoption Voices
FSA
it's about love
r house
ask a birth mom
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2010
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(4)
Happy Birthday Spencer!
God Found us You book
guest blogger
spotlight
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(33)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(20)
About Me
birthmomforever
Provo, UT, United States
Hi my name is Jennilee. I am a birthmom. I placed my son Spencer for adoption in Feb 2004. I have an open adoption. This is my story. You can contact me at write2winnie@hotmail.com
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment