Wednesday, November 4, 2009

butterfly thought

Audrey gave me a butterfly wind chime for my first mother's day. I love butterflies since their is so much meaning. they are beautiful etc. This is what she wrote to me and I love this thought. "A butterfly doesn't start out a beautiful butterfly. It is first a cute caterpillar, and then it has to go through quite a changing process both in the cocoon and the struggle of breaking free of the cocoon, before it become a beautiful butterfly. The most important event for the butterfly is the challenge and struggle it faces while breaking free of it's cocoon. if someone helps it and breaks the cocoon open for it, it's wings won't develop and it will die. If it gives up, and doesn't break free of the cocoon, it will die." I also like the thought that you can't catch a butterfly you must let it come to you. It needs to spread it's wings and fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment