This was an assignment from group. I did this a few times through my pregnancy/adoption therapy. This is a combined list of what I learned through the process:
The Lord loved me as much as my child.
Pregnancy is not the sin.
Shows who real friends are.
The children are a blessing.
Eternal Prospective
Lord gives us commandments to bless and protect us.
I have to do the work, The Lord will meet me halfway- He won't do it all for me.
Prayer- lean more on the Lord.
with God I can do anything.
trust myself.
Test of Faith
Will never take kids for granted.
Mother's love is unconditional and comes suddenly.
Want to be a stay at home mom.
priorities
self sacrifice
putting child first
gratitude
without sorrow wouldn't know joy.
power of the advisory
faith in the Lord
stronger testimony of prayer
personal Revelation
how to care for a baby
how much my family loves and supports me.
set goals
be more responsible
forgiveness
grieving takes time
love myself
I'm stronger than I realize.
true pain.
certain things are suppose to happen
hard things make me grow and mature
I can make right decisions.
Adoption touches many hearts.
I can ask for help.
The Lord doesn't give you trials you can't overcome.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment