

How does one choose parents for their child? This was a hard decision. There are so many great couples wanting to adopt. I filled out a matching sheet of what I was looking for. My caseworker pulled 11 files for me to look at. I looked at all of the collages of pictures. I read all the letters. When looking at the pictures one couple stood out to me the most. I felt I knew them but i didn't. I kept looking at the picture. My case worker even kept asking if I knew them. I was able to narrow it down to 3. My sister liked one, my mom liked one and I liked one. I wrote a pros and con list for the top 3 couples. I went back to my caseworker to ask if one couple had animals and they did. I also wanted to know if one of the ladies would be a stay at home mom. I was told that she had just decided that after placement she would be a stay at home mom. I knew that M&A were meant to be buddy's parents. I liked their letter. We had a lot in common. They were a cute couple. I could tell they loved each other. They had two dogs which I liked and he would have a lot of cousins to play with. They didn't have any children and had been married 11 years waiting to adopt for 2.





No comments:
Post a Comment