Wednesday, October 28, 2009

why I choose adoption


I love my son. I wanted what was best for him. I felt that my love was not enough. He needed more than I could give him at the time. I wanted him to have a father and a mother. A couple that loved each other and could be a forever family in the temple. I could not be sealed to my son with where I was in my life. I knew that I would be working and in school. If i had single parented he would have been in day care a lot. I didn't want that. I wanted to raise him and I couldn't in my situation. I didn't have a good paying job. I could barely support myself let alone a child. I was already getting WIC, Food stamps and medicaid during my pregnancy and knew I would still need government help if I had single parented. Love was not enough. my main reason i placed is I wanted him to have a family. He needed a dad, not just a mother. I gave him more then I could give him by adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment